Friday, July 6, 2012

On The Ground

First was a brief layover in Germany, so much for the idea of Germans being efficient. After waiting through two shift changes I found out I did not need to be in the line at all. Then there was a short walk past a poorly sealed smoking room to find out the credit card machine was broken at the coffee stand. No pictures tonight because we landed at 12:30am and if I would have tried to take a photo on the bumpy "road" I would have knocked myself out with the camera. The weather in Bangalore is really nice, who would have thought that going from Nebraska to India would be cooler. The hotel is great and there is nothing like a hot shower and bed after 24+ hours traveling. Excited to get things started and see India in the daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment